[Support request]
[Support request]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 1 year ago.

• andrealevans
    Participant

I have bought the full version of visual composer but am having inssues installing it because the Universal Theme i have in place already has a free bundled version built in. I got this message from Visual Composer help desk (there answer and my original inquiry below it):

The issue is because there is a Visual Composer related code present in your theme added by the theme author. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine. Kindly check.

Thank you,

Your ticket (#38815) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

--
    Visual Composer Team

On Mon, 24 Oct at 6:26 PM , Alevans2444 <alevans2444@gmail.com> wrote:
    I am using the Universal Word Press theme which came bundled with Visual Composer. After a recent update with Word Press the Visual Composer editor won't load for my home page. I am desperately needing to make changes and need your help. I even bought a separate license last week thinking it would solve the issue. I installed it and it still isn't working.

As a side note, I've never had the Themple Sortcodes activated as it throws this error below however I've been trying to activate it with the new license and it still won't work.
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas04_data03/23/3384523/html/wp-content/plugins/themeple-shortcodes1/register-shortcodes.php:849) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas04_data03/23/3384523/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.