[Resolved]
[Resolved]

Home Forums Vision – Multi-Purpose WordPress Business Theme Vision : problems with admin

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 1 year, 7 months ago.

• georgeslangeard
    Participant

Hi,

I have some issue with the Vision Theme.

1. It seems to "block" the Javascript in the admin panel (I cannot switch from text to visual when posting, or cannot use "screen options"

2. I have 5 errors on the theme option, I cannot access the options anymore:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in /web/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/themeple_framework/system/view-gen.inc.php:325 Stack trace:
    #0 /web/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/themeple_framework/system/view-gen.inc.php(51): themeple_viewgen->generate_element(Array)

#1 /web/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/themeple_framework/system/admin-pages-gen.inc.php(168): themeple_viewgen->generate_base_container(Array, 'active_section')

#2 /home/clients/cc8a449fcdcdba5a51e380ce7661422b/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(525): themeple_adminpages_gen->view_html('')

#3 /web/wp-admin/admin.php(236): do_action('toplevel_page_t...'

#4 {main} thrown in /web/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/themeple_framework/system/view-gen.inc.php on line 325

I tried to disable all the plugins --> The problem stays
    I update manually WP and the theme --> the problem stays
    I tried another theme --> Everything works again

Any idea?

Many thanks for your help,

• georgeslangeard
    Participant

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.