I installed latest universal theme to fresh wordpress site and after doing all steps (see below), the home page looks as full width and not in grid as in themeforest demo.
What i also observed there are no testimonials, porfolio or team content, what went wrong with this?
I am so sad that also latest updates of theme have the same issues as older versions, previously someone from your team fixed things on my site (the clean install), now when i want to use it on other site, it has still the same issues.
Also please tell me how to send you access to my site, to be private and not public that you can see what is wrong.
Here are my steps i did:
1. I installed latest wordpress 4.5.3 (it also does not worked with previous versions)
2. I copy universal-wp directory to wp-content/themes directory
3. I activated theme
4. I imported content from Universal->Import/Export dummy data (I used Default theme, set All and checked import attachments)
5. I installed and activated all plugins
6. I setup widgets (from inactive sidebars) to look as in your themeforest page