[Support request]
[Support request]

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• rosiedesign
    Participant

Hi there, could you please provide some assistance with configuring your testimonials feature.

Firstly, when I enter the testimonials grid element to a page the testimonials display very spaced out and inconsistent (I am guessing because my testimonials are all different lengths whereas your demo shows the same amount of text for each), how can I fix this?

Secondly, there is the option to add a “staff position” when setting up each individual testimonial however this doesn’t seem to actually display on the page when you enter something?

Lastly, though you can set up different categories for the testimonials this is seemingly pointless as when adding an element it only allows the option to “retrieve from all categories”. It would be great if you were able to select different categories so you could show different testimonials on different pages.

I have tried to source the answers to these issues online however it doesn’t seem to be in your documentation and the youtube tutorials don’t go into this sort of detail.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Many thanks
    Laura

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• rosiedesign
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• rosiedesign
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.