[Resolved]
[Resolved]

Home Forums Maximus – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Testimonial Block – Isn't it suppose to be carousel?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 3 years, 8 months ago.

• WorksOnline
    Participant

Hello,

I bought your wonderful theme Maximus to make a website. I'm known to the type of page builder you use, so I started with making some test testimonials and then after that I started on the page builder page, and then added the Testimonial Block. And then I just see it listing the testimonials instead of showing one and making the rest carousel around automatically.

I looked at main.js where you got the following:

if($('.testimonials_block').length){
            $(this).find('#dynamic_testimonial').carouFredSel( 
    		{
    			items:4,
    			responsive:true,
    			scroll : { items : 1, fx : "scroll", easing  : "swing" },
    			prev : {
    				button : $(this).find('.prev')
    				},

next : {
    				button : $(this).find('.next')
    				},
    			auto : { play : false}
    		});			
    } 

But even when I change the item to 1 it still displays 4 testimonials. The documentation for testimonials aren't that good either, because you only focus on one testimonial not multiple. So what I would like to know is are there anywhere else where you have some JS about or involving the Testimonial block? And/or am I missing some documentation on the testimonial block?

I was even thinking about maybe adding the category selection like you got for simple testimonial. But I'm still looking around for the code of that box area.

Generally I need more information about the testimonial block and where abouts in the different documents. So that I know if I have to go into the JS myself and do some editing to fix it or if you got something on your mind that could fix this issue.

Furthermore those next and previous buttons doesn't display at all either. Maybe I'm missing some code for the testimonial block?

Best regards,
    Morten.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• WorksOnline
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.