[Support request]
[Support request]

Home Forums Vision – Multi-Purpose WordPress Business Theme Post Editor JS Error when Using PHP 7

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• thprofit
    Participant

I have two identical copies of a site. One running on php7, and one running on php5. The php version is the only difference, same file structure, same version of themes and plugins, same database even. But on the php7 version I get the following js error when using the post editor.

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).disableSelection is not a function
        at Object.sort (themeple_upload_gallery.js?ver=bfaf0f7…:83)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (themeple_upload_gallery.js?ver=bfaf0f7…:595)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,plupload&ver=bfaf0f7700df0d…:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,plupload&ver=bfaf0f7700df0d…:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,plupload&ver=bfaf0f7700df0d…:2)
        at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,plupload&ver=bfaf0f7700df0d…:2)

Chrome console says the error is in themeple_upload_gallery.js line 83. Which is part of the wp-vision theme. I'm not sure how php is causing a js error. But the php version is definitely the only difference between the two versions of the site. Hoping this is something that can be fixed since php7 is much faster. Thanks in advance.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• thprofit
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• thprofit
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• thprofit
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• D2THEC
    Participant

• thprofit
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.