[Resolved]
[Resolved]

Home Forums Olympus – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Boxed Layout Appears Too Wide on iPad

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmaurer 1 year, 9 months ago.

• dmaurer
    Participant

I'm using the boxed layout on my site. It looks good on my desktop and on the iPhone, but when I view the page on my iPad Air 2, it's broken. The content section of the page appears to be the correct width to fit in the iPad screen, but the Top Header, footer and copyright band at the bottom are much wider. The result is that the page loads off center and slides to the right and left, so I have to move it by hand to center the copy.

I've tried editing the following line of code to change the width of the boxed_layout from 1024px to 768px. But it didn't work. After trying this fix, the site worked well on the iPad, but it broke on my desktop. Ugh!

.boxed_layout{width:1024px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 5px 19px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);

Please help.

Thanks.

Dan

P.S. The search function on your support forums is broken. The only way to search is to browse page by page. Very frustrating. :-\

• Eldo
    Keymaster

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• dmaurer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• dmaurer
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• dmaurer
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• dmaurer
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.