[Support request]
[Support request]

Home Forums Ausart – Premium Multi-Purpose Business Theme Ausart – Sticky menu, contact form

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eldo 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Hblackburn
    Participant

Hi there,

I'm really liking the theme so far. It has some great functionality. However, I'm running into a couple issues which are somewhat problematic and I haven't found any information here in the forum or in the FAQ which gives me an answer that works.

Sticky menu

I've been able to add custom CSS to have more control over the size and placement of my logo in the standard menu header. However, I haven't been able to figure out how to affect the sticky menu. Unless my logo is extremely small it doesn't want to stay within the confines of the sticky menu. I'm also attempting to use Ubermenu, which may or may not work out for this, but that doesn't want to stay inside of the sticky menu either.

I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to these things but obviously I'm not a coder and I don't feel confident tracking down these variables in the code to attempt any adjustments. Thank you for your help in advance.

Contact form

I have yet to receive an email to my business email from the contact form. When submitting through the form I provide my personal email. I do receive a confirmation email to my personal address. But I have no idea where the submission is going to. I've even logged into my host provider's web mail client to see if these messages are being sent there and I haven't been able to locate any of my test submissions. This I understand is most likely an issue with configuration on my end regarding wordpress or my host provider, but I thought I would mention it here in case this is something you've seen before and can direct me to a solution which I have overlooked.

Lastly, regarding the contact form, and I probably should have mentioned this first, I added the code from your FAQ to my funtions.php file and then replaced the line of code in my themeple_form.php file. This caused an error at the top of the browser window when attempting to use the contact form. As I said, I'm not a coder but it appeared that the code I added to my functions.php was the culprit. Perhaps I didn't add it to the right place in the file, or perhaps it was not formatted properly when copying and pasting the code.

Again thank you for putting this theme together. Looking through all of the questions you have here its obvious that you have your work cut out for you and hopefully answering my question here can help a few others in the process.

thank you,
    Hunter

• Hblackburn
    Participant

Replies only viewable for logged in users

• Hblackburn
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• Hblackburn
    Participant

• Hblackburn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• Hblackburn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• uecna
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

• uecna
    Participant

• Hblackburn
    Participant

• Eldo
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.